30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Studebaker guarantees that you will love your product. If for any reason it does not meet your needs, please contact us. You may return any item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund.
90 Day Limited Warranty And Service
VALID IN THE U.S.A ONLY
Studebaker Hifi warrants this unit to be free from defective materials or factory workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of original customer purchase and provided the product is utilized within the U.S.A. This warranty is not assignable or transferable. Our obligation under this warranty is the repair or replacement of the defective unit or any part thereof, except batteries, when it is returned to the Studebaker HiFi Service Department, accompanied by proof of the date of original consumer purchase, such as a duplicate copy of a sales receipt.
The merchandise must be returned in its original condition to us. The amount refunded will be equivalent to the purchase price. Our policy is as follows:
- We must be notified prior to returning the merchandise. Any return without an RA# provided by us will not be accepted.
- If the item is not working correctly, please call customer service for direction before returning the unit to us. [1-800-777-5331 Monday-Friday from 7:30AM – 4:45PM Central Time or email email@example.com.
- If the item is not defective you can still return it but the freight is at your expense. Please contact customer service for an RA#.
- The item must be returned in NEW condition and with the entire original package and accessories, manuals, etc. or it will be rejected by our warehouse and returned back to you.
- All non-defective, undamaged products are subject to a 20% restocking fee if returned in a non-factory sealed box.
- Replacement/Refund will be made within 3-5 business days after the goods are returned and received by the seller.
- We strongly recommend to use a service with tracking # to locate the return packages.
You must pay all shipping charges required to ship the product to Studebaker Hifi for warranty service. If the product is repaired or replaced under warranty, the return charges will be at Studebaker Hifi’s expense. There are no other express warranties other than those stated herein.
This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. The warranty applies to the Studebaker Hifi product only while:
a. It remains in the possession of the original purchaser and proof of purchase is demonstrated b. It has not been subjected to accident, misuse, abuse, improper service, usage outside the descriptions and warnings covered within the owner’s manual or non-Studebaker Hifi approved modifications c. Claims are made within the warranty period
2. This warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure caused by electrical wiring not in compliance with electrical codes or Studebaker Hifi owner’s manual specifications, or failure to provide reasonable care and necessary maintenance as outlined in the owner’s manual.
3. Warranty of all Studebaker Hifi products applies to residential use only and is void when products are used in a nonresidential environment or installed outside the United States. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. TO OBTAIN SERVICE please pack the unit carefully and send it freight prepaid to Studebaker Hifi at the address provided. IF THE UNIT IS RETURNED WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD shown above, please include a proof of purchase (dated cash register receipt) so that we may establish your eligibility for warranty service and repair of the unit without cost. Also include a note with a description explaining how the unit is defective. A customer service representative may need to contact you regarding the status of your repair, so please include your name, address, phone number and email address to speed the process.